Founded 1941 as Faculty of Philosophy, formally constituted as University and recognized by the State 1955. Raised to the rank of Catholic University 1955, and acquired present title 1972. A private university financially supported by 'Sociedade Campineira de Educação e Instrução'. The University is under the responsibilty of the Metropolitan Archbishop of Campinas, and is managed by its Grand Chancellor.
- Exaktes Wissenschafts-, Umwelt- und Technologiezentrum
- Beihilfe für Studierende: Koedukativ