Founded 1988 as Centro Universitário Nilton Lins. Acquired present title and status 2011.
- Exact and Earth Sciences AreaFields of study: Veterinary Science
- Graduate Studies Course/ProgrammeFields of study: Accountancy, Aquaculture, Biology, Business and Commerce, Civil Security, Communication Studies, Environmental Management, Finance, Higher Education, Human Resources, Human Rights, Law, Physical Therapy, Production Engineering, Social Policy, Speech Therapy and Audiology, Transport Management
- Academic year: January to December
- Requirements: Secondary School Certificate
- Students allowance: Co-ed