Founded 1981. The University operates a collegiate system with related disciplines clustered into Schools and Schools grouped into Colleges. Interdisciplinary in structure and mission, each school is flexible in function.
- Education FacultyFields of study: Accountancy, Agricultural Education, Art Education, Biology, Business Education, Chemistry, Economics, Education, Educational and Student Counselling, English, Fine Arts, Foreign Languages Education, Geography, Government, History, Home Economics Education, Human Rights, International Relations, Library Science, Literature, Management, Mathematics, Native Language Education, Physics, Political Sciences, Psychology, Religion, Science Education, Social Studies
- Humanities and Social Sciences FacultyFields of study: Arts and Humanities, Communication Studies, English, French, Government, History, Information Sciences, International Relations, Library Science, Linguistics, Literature, Mass Communication, Modern Languages, Native Language, Philosophy, Political Sciences, Public Administration, Religious Studies, Social Sciences, Sociology, Translation and Interpretation
- Academic year: October to July (October-March, April-July)
- Requirements: Universities Matriculation Examination (UME) following secondary school education
- Students allowance: Co-ed