Founded 1981. First set of 214 students admitted 1982. Merged with the University of Maiduguri and became Modibbo Adama College Campus of University of Maiduguri 1984. Separated and granted full autonomy with the name reverted to Federal University of Technology, Yola 1988. Acquired present title 2011.
Accreditation: National Universities Commission (NUC)
- Post Graduate Studies SchoolFields of study: Agricultural Economics, Agricultural Education, Agricultural Engineering, Agricultural Equipment, Agronomy, Analytical Chemistry, Animal Husbandry, Aquaculture, Architecture, Architecture and Planning, Biochemistry, Biological and Life Sciences, Biology, Botany, Business Administration, Ceramics and Glass Technology, Chemical Engineering, Chemistry, Computer Science, Construction Engineering, Crop Production, Educational Administration, Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electronic Engineering, Engineering Management, English, Entomology, Environmental Engineering, Environmental Management, Fishery, Food Science, Food Technology, Forest Management, Forest Products, Forestry, Genetics, Geography, Geology, Geophysics, Harvest Technology, Horticulture, Humanities and Social Science Education, Industrial Chemistry, Industrial Engineering, Information Management, Information Technology, Management, Mathematics, Mathematics and Computer Science, Mathematics Education, Mechanical Engineering, Microbiology, Mineralogy, Natural Resources, Operations Research, Organic Chemistry, Parasitology, Peace and Disarmament, Physical Chemistry, Physics, Physiology, Plant and Crop Protection, Plant Pathology, Polymer and Plastics Technology, Power Engineering, Public Administration, Public Health, Regional Planning, Rural Planning, Science Education, Soil Science, Surveying and Mapping, Technology, Technology Education, Town Planning, Water Science, Wildlife, Zoology
- Technology and Science Education SchoolFields of study: Agriculture, Automotive Engineering, Biology, Building Technologies, Chemistry, Computer Education, Design, Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Fine Arts, Geography, Heating and Refrigeration, Home Economics, Library Science, Mathematics Education, Physics, Printing and Printmaking, Science Education, Statistics, Technology Education, Vocational Education, Wood Technology
Tuition fee per annum
Local currency: Nigerian Naira
NGN29,240.00 – NGN256,200.00
Your currency: US Dollar
$74.00 – $647.00
- Academic year: October to July
- Requirements: University Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) with minimum of five (5) ‘O” level credits in WAEC, NECO, NABTECH or Direct Entry and Advance A’ Level results for holders of Diploma and National Certificate of Education (NCE) certificates.
- Students allowance: Co-ed