Founded 1918 as An-Najah Nabulsi School, acquired present status and title 1977.
- Central Medical LaboratoryFields of study: Medicine
- Community Service CentreFields of study: Social and Community Services
- Computer Science CentreFields of study: Computer Science
- Continuing Education CentreFields of study: Continuing Education
- Energy Research CentreFields of study: Natural Resources
- Graduate Studies FacultyFields of study: Animal Husbandry, Applied Linguistics, Arabic, Arts and Humanities, Business Administration, Construction Engineering, Curriculum, Educational Administration, Energy Engineering, Engineering, Environmental Studies, Geography, Health Sciences, History, Islamic Law, Law, Management, Medicine, Natural Sciences, Nursing, Pedagogy, Pharmacy, Physical Education, Plant and Crop Protection, Political Sciences, Private Law, Psychiatry and Mental Health, Public Health, Public Law, Road Engineering, Taxation, Town Planning, Water Science
- Human Rights and Democracy CentreFields of study: Human Rights
- Opinion Polls and Survey Studies CentreFields of study: Social Studies
- Poison Control and Drug Information CentreFields of study: Toxicology
- Study of Involuntary Migration Course/ProgrammeFields of study: Demography and Population
- Veterinary Medicine FacultyFields of study: Veterinary Science
- Academic year: August to May (August-December, January-May)
- Requirements: Undergraduate admissions occur through Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) or Direct Entry (DE). UTME Candidates must hold one of the following qualifications: General Certificate of Eduction (GCE) ordinary level, Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (SSCE), National Business and Technical Examination Board Certificate (NABTEB), National Examination Council Certificate (NECO), Teachers Grade II Certificate, passed with at least five credits, which must include English Language and Mathematics, passed at one or two sittings. DE candidates should possess one of the following qualifications which must also be acceptable to the University: Higher National Diploma (HND), National Certificate in Education (NCE), Ordinary National Diploma (OND, obtained from any recognized institution in at least credit level.
- Students allowance: Co-ed