Founded 1997, former branch of 'Pavol Jozef Šafárik' University in Košice.
Accreditation: Accreditation Commission of the Government of the Slovak Republic
- Arts FacultyFields of study: Aesthetics, American Studies, Art History, Arts and Humanities, Civics, Clinical Psychology, Communication Studies, Contemporary History, Cultural Studies, Education, Educational Psychology, English, English Studies, Ethics, French, Germanic Studies, History, Hotel Management, Industrial and Organizational Psychology, Information Sciences, Library Science, Linguistics, Media Studies, Medieval Studies, Modern Languages, Philology, Philosophy, Political Sciences, Prehistory, Psychology, Romance Languages, Russian, Slavic Languages, Social Work, Spanish, Tourism, Translation and Interpretation
- Education FacultyFields of study: Art Education, Communication Studies, Cultural Studies, Education, Education of the Handicapped, Educational Psychology, Literature, Mathematics Education, Modern Languages, Music Education, Native Language Education, Natural Sciences, Pedagogy, Physical Education, Preschool Education, Primary Education, Science Education, Special Education, Technology, Technology Education
- Humanities and Natural Sciences Faculty
- Academic year: September to June (September-February, February-June)
- Requirements: Secondary school certificate (maturitné vysvedčenie) and entrance examination
- Students allowance: Co-ed