Founded 1967, incorporating previously existing Faculties. A private Institution constituted as a Foundation and recognized by the Federal Government.
- Exact Sciences and Technology CentreFields of study: Automation and Control Engineering, Automotive Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Chemistry, Civil Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Dentistry, Electrical Engineering, Environmental Engineering, Food Technology, Information Technology, Materials Engineering, Mathematics Education, Mechanical Engineering, Physics, Polymer and Plastics Technology, Production Engineering, Science Education, Systems Analysis
- Humanities and Educational Sciences Centre
- Juridical Sciences CentreFields of study: Law
- Social Sciences CentreFields of study: Accountancy, Administration, Advertising and Publicity, Business Administration, Business and Commerce, Cooking and Catering, Economics, Finance, Human Resources, Industrial Management, International Business, Journalism, Library Science, Management, Marketing, Photography, Public Relations, Real Estate, Tourism
- Vinhedos Region University Campus CampusFields of study: Accountancy, Administration, Architecture, Arts and Humanities, Biological and Life Sciences, Business Administration, Civil Engineering, Computer Science, Design, Electrical Engineering, Electronic Engineering, Geography (Human), Graphic Design, Humanities and Social Science Education, Industrial Design, Information Technology, International Business, Law, Mechanical Engineering, Native Language Education, Pedagogy, Physical Education, Portuguese, Production Engineering, Psychology, Science Education, Tourism, Town Planning
- Academic year: March to December (March-July, August-December)
- Requirements: Secondary school certificate and entrance examination