Founded 1954 as Faculdade de Filosofia, Ciências e Letras. A private Institution under the supervision of the Society of Jesus. Acquired present status 1969, and recognized 1983. Reorganized with a structure comprising centres for Professional Education.
- Law SchoolFields of study: Law
- Polytechnics SchoolFields of study: Architecture, Automation and Control Engineering, Biology, Biomedical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Graphics, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Electronic Engineering, Energy Engineering, Environmental Engineering, Environmental Management, Food Technology, Geology, Industrial Management, Information Management, Information Technology, Materials Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Physics, Production Engineering, Surveying and Mapping, Systems Analysis, Town Planning
- Academic year: February to December (February-July, August-December)
- Requirements: Secondary school certificate and entrance examination
- Students allowance: Co-ed