Founded 1955, incorporating Faculties established 1947-52, acquired present status 1960. Reorganized 1974 with a structure comprising Centres for professional education situated in 7 campuses.
- Law CentreFields of study: Law
- Science and Technology CentreFields of study: Agricultural Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Geology, Industrial Design, Materials Engineering, Mathematics, Mechanical Engineering, Meteorology, Mining Engineering, Natural Sciences, Physics, Statistics, Technology
- Technology Training CentreFields of study: Technology Education
- Academic year: March to December (March-June, August-December)
- Requirements: Secondary school certificate and entrance examination
- Students allowance: Co-ed