Founded 1960 and comprising previously existing Faculties. Reorganized 1970 with a structure comprising Centres for professional Education and Centres of basic Studies. An autonomous Institution financially supported by the State and responsible to the Ministry of Education and Sports.
- Law CentreFields of study:
- Sports CentreFields of study: Sports
- Technology CentreFields of study: Architecture, Automation and Control Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Environmental Engineering, Food Technology, Mechanical Engineering, Production Engineering, Safety Engineering, Sanitary Engineering, Statistics, Technology, Town Planning, Transport and Communications, Transport Engineering
- Academic year: March to December (March-June, August-December)
- Requirements: Secondary school certificate and entrance examination