Founded 1967 as University College affiliated with Laurentian University, acquired present status 1992.
- Applied and Professional Studies FacultyFields of study: Accountancy, Administration, Business Administration, Business and Commerce, Cell Biology, Child Care and Development, Commercial Law, Criminal Law, Criminology, Development Studies, Economics, English, Family Studies, Finance, Health Sciences, History, Human Resources, Information Sciences, International Business, Law, Management, Marketing, Mathematics, Medieval Studies, Molecular Biology, Nursing, Occupational Health, Philosophy, Small Business, Social Welfare, Statistics
- Applied Social Research InstituteFields of study: Social Studies
- Arts and Science FacultyFields of study: Adult Education, Ancient Civilizations, Art History, Arts and Humanities, Biology, Classical Languages, Computer Science, Cultural Studies, Education, English, Environmental Management, Environmental Studies, Family Studies, Fine Arts, Gender Studies, Geography, Geography (Human), Greek (Classical), Health Education, History, Human Rights, Indigenous Studies, Latin, Literature, Mathematics, Mathematics and Computer Science, Natives Education, Neurosciences, Painting and Drawing, Philosophy, Physical Education, Physical Therapy, Political Sciences, Psychology, Religion, Sculpture, Social Sciences, Social Work, Sociology, Surveying and Mapping, Writing
- Education and the Arts Research DivisionFields of study: Education
- Academic year: September to April (September-December, January-April). Also Spring and Summer Sessions (Early May-Late June, July-Mid August)
- Requirements: Ontario secondary school diploma (OSSD) with minimum overall average of 60% in at least 6 Academic Credits, or recognized foreign equivalent. All student visa applicants or landed immigrant applicants for admission to Faculty of Arts and Science whose first or mother tongue is not English must supply proof of proficiency in English. TOEFL test with minimum score of 550 or MELAB with minimum score of 90%
- Students allowance: Co-ed