Founded 1974 as Fraser Valley College, a two-year community college. Became the University College of the Fraser Valley (UCFV) 1991. Acquired university status and present title 2008.
Accreditation: British Columbia Ministry of Advanced Education, Canadian Bureau of International Education (CBIE), British Columbia Centre of International Education (BCCIE), Association of Universities and Colleges of Canada (AUCC), Association of Canadian Colleges (ACC)
- Access and Continuing Studies FacultyFields of study: Accountancy, Business Administration, Child Care and Development, Communication Studies, Computer Science, Dentistry, Education, English, Environmental Studies, Foreign Languages Education, Health Sciences, Horticulture, Human Resources, Law, Library Science, Management, Modern Languages, Nursing, Photography, Publishing and Book Trade, Service Trades, Technology, Writing
- Arts CollegeFields of study: Chinese, Communication Studies, Criminal Law, Criminology, Cultural Studies, Economics, English, Fashion Design, French, Geography, Graphic Design, History, Indic Languages, Japanese, Journalism, Media Studies, Modern Languages, Native Language, Philosophy, Political Sciences, Psychology, Russian, Social Studies, Spanish, Theatre, Visual Arts
- Professional Studies FacultyFields of study: Accountancy, Administration, Adult Education, Agricultural Management, Air Transport, Business Administration, Child Care and Development, Dental Hygiene, Dental Technology, Health Sciences, Information Technology, Library Science, Management, Marketing, Nursing, Preschool Education, Service Trades, Social and Community Services, Social Work, Teacher Trainers Education
- Academic year: September to August (September-December, January-April, May-August)
- Students allowance: Co-ed