Founded 1920 as a private institution and recognized by the State 1980. Financed from State subsidies.
- Education FacultyFields of study: Art Education, Biology, Chemistry, Computer Education, Education, Educational Administration, Educational Sciences, Foreign Languages Education, Geography, History, Humanities and Social Science Education, Mathematics Education, Music Education, Philosophy, Physical Education, Physics, Preschool Education, Science Education, Social Work, Spanish, Special Education
- Engineering FacultyFields of study: Aeronautical and Aerospace Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Electronic Engineering, Engineering, Environmental Engineering, Hydraulic Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Metallurgical Engineering, Production Engineering
- Forestry FacultyFields of study: Forestry
- Academic year: March to December (March-August, August-December)
- Requirements: Secondary school certificate (Licencia de Educación Media) or recognized equivalent, and entrance examination (PAA)
- Students allowance: Co-ed