Founded 1981, incorporating Instituto Profesional de Conandes de Arica, a regional branch of Universidad de Chile and Universidad del Norte. An autonomous institution.
Accreditation: National Accreditation Commission (CNA)
- Education and Humanities FacultyFields of study: Applied Linguistics, Archaeology, Arts and Humanities, Communication Studies, Curriculum, Education, Educational Administration, Educational and Student Counselling, English, Geography, History, Physical Education, Preschool Education, Primary Education, Secondary Education, Spanish, Sports
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering SchoolFields of study: Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering SchoolFields of study: Mechanical Engineering
- Academic year: March to January (March-July, August-January)
- Requirements: Secondary school certificate (Licencia de Educación Media) or equivalent, and entrance examination (Prueba de Selección Académica)
- Students allowance: Co-ed