Founded 1989, acquired autonomous status 2001.
Accreditation: National Accreditation Commission (CNA)
- Education Sciences FacultyFields of study: Curriculum, Education of the Handicapped, Educational Sciences, Educational Testing and Evaluation, Foreign Languages Education, Humanities and Social Science Education, Pedagogy, Physical Education, Preschool Education, Primary Education, Science Education, Secondary Education, Teacher Training
- Nursing FacultyFields of study: Nursing
- Physical Education FacultyFields of study: Physical Education
- Psychology FacultyFields of study: Psychology
- Academic year: March to December (March-July, August-December)
- Requirements: Secondary school certificate (Licencia de Enseñanza Media) and university entrance examination, Prueba de Selección a la Universidad (PSU).
- Students allowance: Co-ed