Founded 1981 as Professional Institute of Santiago, acquired present status and title 1993.
Accreditation: National Accreditation Commission (CNA)
- Administration and Economics FacultyFields of study: Accountancy, Administration, Agricultural Management, Business Administration, Documentation Techniques, Economic and Finance Policy, Economics, Finance, Human Resources, Industrial Management, International Business, International Economics, Library Science, Management, Tourism, Transport Engineering
- Engineering FacultyFields of study: Agricultural Engineering, Civil Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Electronic Engineering, Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Information Technology, Measurement and Precision Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Safety Engineering, Surveying and Mapping, Transport Engineering, Wood Technology
- Academic year: March to December
- Requirements: Secondary school certificate (Licencia de Educación Média) and entrance examination (Prueba de Selección Universitaria)
- Students allowance: Co-ed