Founded 1992. Acquired present status 1998. A private Institution named after René Gerónimo Favaloro.
Accreditation: The National Commission of University Evaluation and Accreditation (Comisión Nacional de Evaluación y Acreditación Universitaria - CONEAU)
- Human and Behavioural Sciences FacultyFields of study: Psychology
- Science and Technology Research Division
- Academic year: March to February.
- Requirements: High school certificate for undergraduate degree, and undergraduate degree for graduate certification.
- Students allowance: Co-ed