Founded 1958. A private institution.
- Economics, Administration and Accountancy Area
- Engineering, Architecture, Town Planning AreaFields of study: Civil Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Networks, Computer Science, Construction Engineering, Educational Technology, Electronic Engineering, Finance, Health Administration, Human Resources, Industrial Engineering, Information Technology, Peace and Disarmament, Pedagogy, Social Psychology, Software Engineering, Telecommunications Engineering, Transport Management
- Fine Arts AreaFields of study: Graphic Design
- Social Sciences, Law and Political Science Area
- Requirements: Secondary school certificate (bachillerato) and entrance examination