Founded 1948 under the authority of the municipality of Bogotá. Nationally recognized as an official University 1963.
- Engineering FacultyFields of study: Automation and Control Engineering, Bioengineering, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electronic Engineering, Engineering, Geological Engineering, Hygiene, Industrial Engineering, Occupational Health, Production Engineering, Road Engineering, Safety Engineering, Surveying and Mapping, Telecommunications Engineering, Transport Management
- Sciences and Education FacultyFields of study: Applied Linguistics, Art Education, Child Care and Development, Communication Studies, Cultural Studies, Education, Environmental Management, Foreign Languages Education, Humanities and Social Science Education, Mathematics, Mathematics Education, Native Language Education, Pedagogy, Primary Education, Science Education, Technology Education
- Technology FacultyFields of study: Technology
- Academic year: February to December (February-June, August-December)
- Requirements: Secondary school certificate (bachillerato) and entrance examination