Founded 2011. The Cyprus Institute of Neurology and Genetics has established a postgraduate school, named the Cyprus School of Molecular Medicine (CSMM) open to students with research interests applicable to the Institute’s activities. The postgraduate school is organized as a distinct entity within CING.
Accreditation: The Council of Educational Evaluation Accreditations (CEEA)
- Biochemical Genetics Department/DivisionFields of study: Biochemistry
- Cardiovascular Genetics and Laboratory of Forensic Genetics Department/Division
- Clinical Genetics Clinic Unit
- Cytogenetics and Genomics Department/Division
- Electron Microscopy and Molecular Pathology Department/DivisionFields of study: Molecular Biology
- Molecular Genetics Thalassaemia Department/Division
- Molecular Genetics, Function & Therapy Department/Division
- Molecular Virology Department/DivisionFields of study: Virology
- Neurology Clinic A,B, C, D, & E UnitFields of study: Neurology
- Translational Genetics Research Division
- Academic year: September to September
- Requirements: To be admitted to an MSc or a PhD program, a student must meet at least the minimum requirements listed below: A Bachelors degree from a recognized accredited institution, in a related field- English Language Certification or other accepted International Standard, if graduated from a school where English is not the teaching language. Required Documents: A Completed Application Form, Two Academic References, Academic Transcripts. English Language Certificate (if not graduated from an English speaking University).
- Students allowance: Co-ed