Founded 1959 as Institute of Education, reorganized 1992 as University College of Education and acquired present status and title 2000.
Accreditation: Accreditation Commission
- Education FacultyFields of study: Art Education, Biology, Chemistry, Computer Science, Cultural Studies, Czech, Education, Educational Psychology, English, German, Literature, Mathematics, Multimedia, Music, Music Education, Native Language, Pedagogy, Physical Education, Physics, Preschool Education, Primary Education, Psychology, Religious Education, Slavic Languages, Social Studies, Social Work, Sociology, Special Education, Sports, Textile Design
- Social Work InstituteFields of study: Social Work
- Academic year: September to June
- Requirements: Secondary school certificate (Maturitní vysvědčeni)
- Students allowance: Co-ed