Founded 1987 by Act of the Queensland Parliament. The first non-profit, privately funded and independent university to be established in Australia. Classes started May 1989.
Accreditation: Australian Government - Tertiary Education and Quality Standards Agency (TEQSA)
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Research DivisionFields of study: Psychology
- Centre for Actuarial and Financial Big Data Analytics Research DivisionFields of study: Actuarial Science
- Centre for Comparative Construction Research Research DivisionFields of study: Architecture and Planning
- Centre for Professional Legal Education Research DivisionFields of study:
- Centre for Urology Research Research DivisionFields of study: Urology
- Clem Jones Research Centre for Regenerative Medecine Research DivisionFields of study: Medicine
- Commercial Law CentreFields of study: Commercial Law
- Owen Dixon Society CentreFields of study: Law
- Psychology Clinic CentreFields of study: Psychology
- Research in Evidence Based Practice Research DivisionFields of study: Medicine
- Academic year: January to December (January-April, May-August, September-December)
- Requirements: Selection on the basis of a combination of academic merit, work experience and references, as well as other factors considered important indicators for success at Bond University. In some cases an interview may be required.
- Students allowance: Co-ed