Founded 1976. A State institution under the supervision of the Ministry of Higher Education.
Accreditation: Ministry of Higher Education
- Biotechnology Research DivisionFields of study: Biotechnology
- Dentistry FacultyFields of study: Dentistry
- Medicine FacultyFields of study: Anaesthesiology, Anatomy, Biochemistry, Cardiology, Community Health, Dermatology, Genetics, Gynaecology and Obstetrics, Histology, Medicine, Microbiology, Neurology, Occupational Health, Ophthalmology, Osteopathy, Paediatrics, Pathology, Physiology, Psychiatry and Mental Health, Public Health, Radiology, Speech Therapy and Audiology, Surgery, Tropical Medicine, Urology
- Nursing FacultyFields of study: Nursing
- Academic year: September to June (September-January, February-June)
- Requirements: Secondary school certificate or equivalent