Founded 1999 through amalgamation of Jimma College of Agriculture (founded 1952) and Jimma Institute of Health Sciences (founded 1983).
Accreditation: Ministry of Education
- Continuing and Distance Education Course/ProgrammeFields of study: Accountancy, African Languages, Banking, Biology, Chemistry, Civil Engineering, Economics, Electrical Engineering, English, Geography, History, Horticulture, Information Technology, Insurance, Law, Management, Marketing, Mathematics, Native Language, Nursing, Pharmacy, Physics, Secretarial Studies
- Law and Governance CollegeFields of study: Law
- Academic year: September to June
- Requirements: Ethiopian General Secondary School examination
- Students allowance: Co-ed