Founded 2010 following the merger of Helsingin kauppakorkeakoulu (Helsinki School of Economics and Business Administration - HSE) founded 1911, Taideteollinen korkeakoulu - Konstindustriella högskolan (University of Art and Design, Helsinki - TaiK) founded 1871 and Teknillinen korkeakoulu-Tekniska högskolan (Helsinki University of Technology - TKK) founded 1849.
Accreditation: Ministry of Education and Culture
- Arts, Design and Architecture SchoolFields of study: Art Education, Art History, Business and Commerce, Ceramics and Glass Technology, Cinema and Television, Design, Display and Stage Design, Fashion Design, Film, Fine Arts, Furniture Design, Graphic Design, Industrial Design, Interior Design, Media Studies, Painting and Drawing, Photography, Sculpture, Textile Design
- Chemical Technology SchoolFields of study: Applied Physics, Biotechnology, Building Technologies, Chemical Engineering, Chemistry, Computer Science, Engineering, Forest Products, Geophysics, Industrial Management, Materials Engineering, Mathematics, Mechanics, Physics, Real Estate, Regional Studies, Systems Analysis, Technology, Urban Studies
- Information Technology InstituteFields of study: Information Technology
- Physics InstituteFields of study: Physics
- Requirements: Secondary school certificate (ylioppilastutkinto) or equivalent and entrance examination
- Students allowance: Co-ed