Founded 1971 under the 1968 law reforming higher education and incorporating various Ecoles nationales supérieures, the first of which was founded in 1901. Acquired Grand Etablissement status 2007.
Accreditation: Commission des Titres d'Ingénieurs (CTI), EURACE
- Doctoral CollegeFields of study: Applied Mathematics, Automation and Control Engineering, Cognitive Sciences, Computer Science, Earth Sciences, Electronic Engineering, Engineering, Environmental Engineering, Environmental Studies, Health Sciences, Materials Engineering, Mathematics, Mechanical Engineering, Physics, Power Engineering
- Industrial Engineering Department/DivisionFields of study: Industrial Engineering
- Academic year: September to June
- Requirements: Competitive entrance examination following 2-3 years further study after secondary school certificate (baccalauréat) or equivalent
- Students allowance: Co-ed