Founded 2002 as OTA Hochschule (OTA Private University of Applied Sciences). Acquired current title 2008.
Accreditation: FIBAA, AHPGS
- Entrepreneurship Course/ProgrammeFields of study: Management
- International Healthcare Management Course/ProgrammeFields of study: Health Administration
- International Management Course/ProgrammeFields of study: Management
- Renewable Energy and Environmental Management Course/ProgrammeFields of study: Environmental Management
Tuition fee per annum
Local currency: Euro
€7,000.00 – €7,000.00
Your currency: US Dollar
$8,450.00 – $8,450.00
- Academic year: October to August
- Requirements: For Bachelor programs: Abitur/Fachabitur (University entrance diploma) or equivalent, TOEFL iBT score of 79 to 80 required for programmes in English. For Master's programme: Bachelor’s or advanced academic degree (Diploma) in the related subject.
- Students allowance: Co-ed