Founded 1946. Reorganized 1973 and acquired present status 2000. Financially supported by the State of Schleswig-Holstein.
- Management and Economic Education InstituteFields of study: Economics, Education, Educational Administration, European Union Law, Finance, Higher Education, Human Resources, Humanities and Social Science Education, Industrial and Organizational Psychology, International Economics, International Law, Management, Marketing, Media Studies, Public Law
- Work and Technology InstituteFields of study: Technology
- Academic year: October to September (October-March, April-September)
- Requirements: Secondary school certificate (Reifezeugnis) or equivalent
- Students allowance: Co-ed