Founded 1925. An autonomous institution under the supervision of the Ministry of Education. Financed by the State.
- Engineering FacultyFields of study: Architectural Restoration, Architecture, Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electronic Engineering, Energy Engineering, Engineering, Engineering Drawing and Design, Environmental Engineering, Hydraulic Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Landscape Architecture, Mechanical Engineering, Regional Planning, Surveying and Mapping, Technology, Telecommunications Engineering, Transport Engineering, Urban Studies
- Law FacultyFields of study: Law
- Modern Greek Studies InstituteFields of study: Greek
- Philosophy FacultyFields of study: Anthropology, Applied Linguistics, Archaeology, Art History, Classical Languages, Clinical Psychology, Contemporary History, Developmental Psychology, Education, Educational Psychology, English, Experimental Psychology, Folklore, French, German, Greek, History, Italian, Linguistics, Literature, Modern History, Philology, Philosophy, Prehistory, Psychology, Social Psychology, Translation and Interpretation
- Academic year: September to June (September-January, February-June)
- Requirements: Secondary school certificate (Apolytirion Lykiou) or recognized foreign equivalent and entrance examination
- Students allowance: Co-ed