Founded 1984. A State institution under the jurisdiction of the Ministry of Education.
- Postgraduate Studies Course/ProgrammeFields of study: Agriculture, Anthropology, Aquaculture, Archaeology, Architecture, Architecture and Planning, Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Civil Engineering, Computer Engineering, Crop Production, Economics, History, Mechanical Engineering, Medicine, Physical Education, Preschool Education, Primary Education, Regional Planning, Rural Studies, Special Education, Sports, Telecommunications Engineering, Veterinary Science
- Science SchoolFields of study:
- Academic year: September to August (September-February, February-August)
- Requirements: Secondary school certificate (Apolytirion Lykiou) and entrance examination
- Students allowance: Co-ed