Accreditation: University Grants Commission (UGC), National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC)
- Arts and Commerce CollegeFields of study: Adult Education, Anthropology, Archaeology, Arts and Humanities, Business and Commerce, Distance Education, Economics, Education, English, Fine Arts, History, Indic Languages, Information Sciences, Journalism, Labour and Industrial Relations, Library Science, Linguistics, Management, Mass Communication, Modern Languages, Philosophy, Political Sciences, Public Administration, Sanskrit, Social Work, Sociology, Special Education, Theatre, Urdu, Yoga
- Law CollegeFields of study: Law
- Science and Technology CollegeFields of study: Analytical Chemistry, Anthropology, Applied Mathematics, Biochemistry, Botany, Environmental Studies, Genetics, Geography, Geology, Geophysics, Inorganic Chemistry, Instrument Making, Marine Biology, Marine Science and Oceanography, Mathematics, Meteorology, Natural Sciences, Nuclear Physics, Organic Chemistry, Pharmacy, Physics, Statistics, Zoology
- Academic year: July to June.
- Requirements: Entrance examination.