Accreditation: University Grants Commission
- Medicine FacultyFields of study: Anaesthesiology, Anatomy, Biochemistry, Dermatology, Forensic Medicine and Dentistry, Gynaecology and Obstetrics, Medicine, Microbiology, Ophthalmology, Orthopaedics, Otorhinolaryngology, Paediatrics, Pathology, Pharmacology, Physical Therapy, Physiology, Plastic Surgery, Psychiatry and Mental Health, Radiology, Social and Preventive Medicine, Surgery, Venereology
- Social Work FacultyFields of study: Social Work
- Technology and Engineering FacultyFields of study: Applied Chemistry, Applied Mathematics, Applied Physics, Architecture, Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Engineering, Materials Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Mechanics, Metallurgical Engineering, Pharmacy, Technology, Textile Design
- Academic year: June to May (June-December, December-May).
- Requirements: 12th year senior secondary school/intermediate examination or recognized foreign equivalent
- Students allowance: Co-ed