Founded 1956, incorporating previously existing colleges. A State institution under the supervision of the Department of Education and Culture.
- Animal Husbandry FacultyFields of study: Animal Husbandry
- Law FacultyFields of study: Law
- Postgraduate Studies Course/ProgrammeFields of study: Accountancy, Agricultural Engineering, Agronomy, Anatomy, Animal Husbandry, Biology, Biomedicine, Chemistry, Civil Engineering, Dermatology, Development Studies, Economics, Engineering, Environmental Studies, Gynaecology and Obstetrics, History, Law, Management, Mathematics, Mechanical Engineering, Neurology, Ophthalmology, Otorhinolaryngology, Paediatrics, Pathology, Pharmacy, Physics, Plant and Crop Protection, Pneumology, Public Health, Regional Planning, Rural Planning, Sociology, Soil Science, Surgery
- Academic year: August to July (August-January, February-July)
- Requirements: Secondary school certificate (Sekolah Menengah Atas, SMA)