Founded 1962. A State institution under the jurisdiction of the Department of Education and Culture.
- Law FacultyFields of study: Law
- Pharmacy FacultyFields of study: Pharmacy
- Public Health FacultyFields of study: Public Health
- Teacher Training and Educational Sciences FacultyFields of study: Biology, Chemistry, Civics, Economics, Educational and Student Counselling, Educational Sciences, English, Foreign Languages Education, Health Education, Indonesian, Leisure Studies, Literature, Mathematics Education, Native Language Education, Natural Sciences, Parks and Recreation, Physical Education, Physics, Preschool Education, Primary Education, Science Education, Social Sciences, Teacher Training
- Academic year: January to December (January-June, July-December)
- Requirements: Secondary school certificate (Sekolah Menengah Atas, SMA) and entrance examination