Founded 1976, incorporating nine existing Institutions.
Accreditation: Department of National Education
- Law FacultyFields of study: Law
- Postgraduate Studies Course/ProgrammeFields of study: Accountancy, Agricultural Business, Agronomy, Biology, Civil Engineering, Communication Studies, Community Health, Cultural Studies, Demography and Population, Development Studies, Economics, Education, Educational Technology, English, English Studies, Environmental Studies, Family Studies, Foreign Languages Education, History, Indonesian, Law, Linguistics, Management, Mass Communication, Mathematics Education, Mechanical Engineering, Medicine, Native Language Education, Natural Sciences, Nutrition, Physics, Science Education, Sociology, Sports
- Teacher Training and Education FacultyFields of study: Art Education, Biology, Chemistry, Civics, Construction Engineering, Economics, Education, Education of the Handicapped, Educational and Student Counselling, Educational Sciences, Fine Arts, Geography, Health Education, History, Mathematics Education, Mechanical Engineering, Natural Sciences, Physics, Social Sciences, Sports, Teacher Training, Technology, Vocational Education
- Academic year: August to July (August-January, February-July)
- Requirements: Secondary school certificate (Sekolah Menengah Atas, SMA)
- Students allowance: Co-ed