Founded 1968. A private institution positioned to be a leading University in the Asia-Pacific Region.
Accreditation: National Accrediting Board of Indonesia
- Biotechnology FacultyFields of study: Biotechnology
- Engineering FacultyFields of study: Automation and Control Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Graphics, Computer Networks, Electrical Engineering, Electronic Engineering, Environmental Engineering, Industrial Design, Industrial Engineering, Information Sciences, Information Technology, Maintenance Technology, Multimedia, Polymer and Plastics Technology, Production Engineering, Safety Engineering, Technology, Telecommunications Engineering
- Academic year: August to July (August-January, February-July)
- Requirements: Secondary school certificate (Sekolah Menengam Umum - SMU), and entrance examination
- Students allowance: Co-ed