Founded 1982 as School, acquired present status and title 1986. A graduate institution.
Accreditation: Ministry of Science, Research and Technology
- Agriculture FacultyFields of study: Agricultural Business, Agricultural Education, Agricultural Equipment, Agronomy, Animal Husbandry, Crop Production, Entomology, Food Science, Food Technology, Horticulture, Hydraulic Engineering, Irrigation, Meat and Poultry, Plant Pathology, Soil Science, Water Management, Water Science
- Engineering FacultyFields of study: Aeronautical and Aerospace Engineering, Ceramics and Glass Technology, Design, E- Business/Commerce, Energy Engineering, Engineering Management, Industrial Engineering, Information Technology, Materials Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Metallurgical Engineering, Mineralogy, Mining Engineering, Production Engineering
- Iran Power System Engineering Research Center Research DivisionFields of study: Power Engineering
- Academic year: September to June (September-January, February-June)
- Requirements: Undergraduate degree for Master's programme. Master's degree for PhD programme.
- Students allowance: Co-ed