Founded 1988 as the unique distance learning institution in the country. A State institution whose degrees are all recognized and have the same status as those of other State universities. 217 Local Study Centres and Units throughout the country.
- Agricultural Sciences FacultyFields of study: Agricultural Economics, Agricultural Education, Agricultural Engineering, Agricultural Equipment, Agricultural Management, Agronomy, Animal Husbandry, Engineering Management, Environmental Engineering, Fishery, Food Science, Natural Resources, Plant Pathology, Soil Science, Water Science
- Educational Sciences and Psychology Faculty
- Engineering FacultyFields of study: Aeronautical and Aerospace Engineering, Automotive Engineering, Biomedical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Computer Engineering, Construction Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Engineering Drawing and Design, Industrial Engineering, Metallurgical Engineering, Petroleum and Gas Engineering, Polymer and Plastics Technology, Railway Engineering, Road Engineering, Robotics
- Academic year: September to July
- Requirements: Secondary school certificate and entrance examination
- Students allowance: Co-ed