Founded and incorporated 1592 by Royal Charter as 'mater universitatis'. Trinity College is the sole Constituent College of the University of Dublin. Financially supported by the Department of Education and Science.
- Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences FacultyFields of study: Ancient Civilizations, Archaeology, Art History, Arts and Humanities, Business Administration, Celtic Languages and Studies, Commercial Law, Communication Studies, Comparative Law, Cultural Studies, Economics, Education, English, European Studies, European Union Law, Film, Finance, French, Gender Studies, Germanic Studies, Greek (Classical), History, Home Economics, International Business, Irish, Islamic Studies, Italian, Jewish Studies, Latin, Law, Linguistics, Literature, Management, Medieval Studies, Modern Languages, Music, Music Education, Music Theory and Composition, Philosophy, Political Sciences, Psychology, Religion, Russian, Slavic Languages, Social Policy, Social Sciences, Social Studies, Social Work, Sociology, Spanish, Speech Studies, Theatre, Theology, Women's Studies
- Engineering, Mathematics and Science FacultyFields of study: Biochemistry, Botany, Chemistry, Civil Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Electronic Engineering, Engineering, Environmental Engineering, Environmental Studies, Genetics, Geography, Geology, Immunology, Mathematics, Mechanical Engineering, Microbiology, Natural Sciences, Physics, Production Engineering, Statistics, Structural Architecture, Zoology
- Health Sciences FacultyFields of study: Anatomy, Biological and Life Sciences, Dental Hygiene, Dentistry, Dietetics, Gerontology, Gynaecology and Obstetrics, Haematology, Health Administration, Health Sciences, Histology, Immunology, Medicine, Microbiology, Midwifery, Nursing, Nutrition, Occupational Therapy, Oral Pathology, Paediatrics, Pathology, Periodontics, Pharmacology, Pharmacy, Physical Therapy, Physiology, Psychiatry and Mental Health, Public Health, Radiology, Rehabilitation and Therapy, Surgery
- Academic year: September to July (September-December, January-March, April-July)
- Requirements: Irish Leaving Certificate or equivalent