Founded in 1868 as “Regia Scuola Superiore di Economia e Commercio”, the institution acquired the status of University in 1935. It is a national institution financially supported by the Italian Government, and is endowed with administrative autonomy.
- Asian and North African Studies Department/Division
- Ca Foscari Challenge School SchoolFields of study: Business Administration, Civil Security, Cultural Studies, Eastern European Studies, Education of the Handicapped, Environmental Management, Ethics, Finance, Foreign Languages Education, Health Administration, House Arts and Environment, Information Management, International Studies, Labour Law, Marketing, Mass Communication, Public Administration, Social Problems, Social Welfare, Sports Management, Tourism, Transport Management, Waste Management
- Ca Foscari Graduate School Graduate SchoolFields of study: Ancient Civilizations, Archaeology, Art History, Asian Studies, Business and Commerce, Chemistry, Cultural Studies, Economics, Educational Sciences, Environmental Studies, European Union Law, Linguistics, Medieval Studies, Modern History, Modern Languages, North African Studies, Philology, Philosophy
- Ca Foscari International College CollegeFields of study: Albanian, Arabic, Armenian, Baltic Languages, Catalan, Chemistry, Chinese, Comparative Politics, Computer Science, Cultural Studies, Czech, Economics, English, Environmental Management, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Heritage Preservation, Hindi, History, Information Technology, International Business, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Literature, Management, Persian, Philosophy, Polish, Portuguese, Restoration of Works of Art, Romance Languages, Romanian, Russian, Serbocroatian, Slavic Languages, Social and Community Services, Spanish, Swedish, Tibetan, Translation and Interpretation, Turkish, Urdu
- Ca Foscari Summer School SchoolFields of study: Behavioural Sciences, Communication Arts, East Asian Studies, Education of the Handicapped, English, Environmental Studies, Finance, Handicrafts, Journalism, Landscape Architecture, Leadership, Leisure Studies, Management, Marketing, Painting and Drawing, Social Psychology, Theatre, Town Planning, Urban Studies, Writing
- Linguistics and Comparative Cultural Studies Department/DivisionFields of study: Albanian, Armenian, Baltic Languages, Bulgarian, Catalan, Cultural Studies, Czech, English, Foreign Languages Education, French, German, Greek, Italian, Linguistics, Polish, Portuguese, Romance Languages, Romanian, Russian, Serbocroatian, Slavic Languages, Spanish, Swedish, Translation and Interpretation, Writing
Tuition fee per annum
Local currency: Euro
€1,500.00 – €1,500.00
Your currency: US Dollar
$1,687.00 – $1,687.00
- Academic year: November to October
- Requirements: School-leaving qualification conferred on completion of a minimum of 12 years of secondary education.
- Students allowance: Co-ed