Founded 1952. A State institution enjoying administrative autonomy.
- Humanities and Philosophy FacultyFields of study: Arts and Humanities, Classical Languages, Communication Studies, Comparative Religion, Comparative Sociology, Cultural Studies, Education, Educational Psychology, Educational Sciences, Environmental Studies, European Languages, Heritage Preservation, History, Italian, Literature, Modern Languages, Music, Performing Arts, Philosophy, Preschool Education, Primary Education, Social Work, Teacher Trainers Education, Teacher Training, Theatre
- Industrial and Information Engineering and Economics FacultyFields of study: Administration, Business Administration, Business and Commerce, Chemical Engineering, Commercial Law, Economics, Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Energy Engineering, Engineering, Engineering Management, Finance, Industrial Engineering, Management, Materials Engineering, Tourism
- Life, Health and Environmental Sciences FacultyFields of study: Biological and Life Sciences, Biology, Biomedicine, Biotechnology, Dental Hygiene, Dentistry, Environmental Studies, Gynaecology and Obstetrics, Medicine, Microbiology, Midwifery, Natural Sciences, Nursing, Ophthalmology, Physical Therapy, Psychiatry and Mental Health, Psychology, Public Health, Rehabilitation and Therapy, Sociology, Surgery
- Academic year: November to October
- Requirements: Secondary school certificate (maturità)
- Students allowance: Co-ed