Founded 1607 by Bull of Pope Paul V, confirmed by Philip III of Spain in 1620. A State institution enjoying administrative and academic autonomy. Financed by the State.
- Art and Humanities FacultyFields of study: Archaeology, Art History, Classical Languages, Communication Studies, Cultural Studies, Educational Sciences, Heritage Preservation, History, Italian, Literature, Medieval Studies, Modern History, Modern Languages, Pedagogy, Philology, Philosophy, Primary Education, Psychology, Teacher Training
- Engineering and Architecture Faculty
- Medicine and Surgery FacultyFields of study: Cardiology, Dental Technology, Forensic Medicine and Dentistry, Gastroenterology, Gerontology, Gynaecology and Obstetrics, Medicine, Nursing, Paediatrics, Physical Therapy, Psychiatry and Mental Health, Radiology, Rehabilitation and Therapy, Rheumatology, Speech Therapy and Audiology, Sports Medicine, Surgery, Urology
- Academic year: October to June (October-January, February-June)
- Requirements: Secondary school certificate (maturità)
- Students allowance: Co-ed