Founded 1200, recognized as university, Studium Generale, by Pope Clement V 1308. A State institution.
- Medicine and Surgery FacultyFields of study: Anaesthesiology, Dental Hygiene, Dentistry, Dietetics, Forensic Medicine and Dentistry, Gerontology, Gynaecology and Obstetrics, Laboratory Techniques, Medicine, Nursing, Physical Therapy, Podiatry, Psychiatry and Mental Health, Radiology, Speech Therapy and Audiology, Sports Medicine, Surgery, Urology
- Veterinary Medicine FacultyFields of study: Veterinary Science
- Academic year: November to October
- Requirements: Secondary school certificate (maturità) or foreign equivalent
- Students allowance: Co-ed