Founded 1987. Acquired present status 2001.
Accreditation: Japan University Accreditation Association (JUAA)
- Humanities CollegeFields of study: American Studies, Arts and Humanities, Clinical Psychology, Cognitive Sciences, Comparative Literature, Cultural Studies, English, Film, Japanese, Linguistics, Literature, Philosophy, Psychology, Psychotherapy, Sociology, Translation and Interpretation, Visual Arts, Welfare and Protective Services, Writing
- Humanities Graduate SchoolFields of study: African Studies, American Studies, Anthropology, Arts and Humanities, Asian Studies, Clinical Psychology, Cultural Studies, English, English Studies, History, Japanese, Law, Linguistics, Literature, Modern Languages, Psychology, Social and Community Services, Social Studies, Sociology, Urban Studies, Welfare and Protective Services
- Pharmacy FacultyFields of study: Pharmacy
- Science and Engineering CollegeFields of study: Automation and Control Engineering, Biological and Life Sciences, Biology, Biotechnology, Cell Biology, Computer Engineering, Computer Networks, Computer Science, Electronic Engineering, Energy Engineering, Environmental Engineering, Environmental Studies, Information Technology, Machine Building, Mechanical Engineering, Microbiology, Natural Sciences, Power Engineering, Production Engineering
- Science and Engineering Graduate School