Founded 1927 as Osaka Professional High School of Medicine. Acquired present status and title 1952.
Accreditation: Japan University Accreditation Association (JUAA)
- Medicine FacultyFields of study: Anaesthesiology, Anatomy, Applied Chemistry, Biology, Chemistry, Dermatology, Forensic Medicine and Dentistry, Gynaecology and Obstetrics, Hygiene, Mathematics, Medicine, Microbiology, Modern Languages, Neurosciences, Ophthalmology, Orthopaedics, Otorhinolaryngology, Paediatrics, Pathology, Pharmacology, Philosophy, Physics, Physiology, Psychology, Public Health, Radiology, Surgery, Urology
- Medicine Graduate SchoolFields of study: Anaesthesiology, Anatomy, Biochemistry, Biological and Life Sciences, Forensic Medicine and Dentistry, Gynaecology and Obstetrics, Hygiene, Laboratory Techniques, Medical Technology, Medicine, Microbiology, Molecular Biology, Neurological Therapy, Ophthalmology, Orthopaedics, Otorhinolaryngology, Paediatrics, Pathology, Pharmacology, Physiology, Psychiatry and Mental Health, Public Health, Radiology, Rehabilitation and Therapy, Social and Preventive Medicine, Surgery, Treatment Techniques, Urology
- Nursing FacultyFields of study: Nursing
- Academic year: April to March (April-August, September-December, January-March)
- Requirements: Graduation from high school or equivalent, and entrance examination
- Students allowance: Co-ed