Founded 1920 as College, acquired present status 1949.
Accreditation: Japan University Accreditation Association (JUAA)
- Global Business FacultyFields of study: Business Administration
- Sociology Department/DivisionFields of study: Architectural and Environmental Design, Arts and Humanities, Clinical Psychology, Economics, Education, Educational Psychology, Environmental Studies, Food Science, Health Sciences, Industrial and Organizational Psychology, Literature, Media Studies, Nutrition, Political Sciences, Primary Education, Psychology, Social Psychology, Social Welfare, Social Work, Sociology
- Academic year: April to March (April-July, October-March)
- Requirements: Graduation from high school and entrance examination
- Students allowance: Female