Founded 1978 as Louaizé Centre for Higher Education, affiliated to Beirut University College. Acquired present status and title 1987.
- Digitization and Preservation Research DivisionFields of study: Heritage Preservation
- Humanities FacultyFields of study: Advertising and Publicity, Applied Linguistics, Arabic, Arts and Humanities, Clinical Psychology, Communication Arts, Education, Educational Psychology, English, Industrial and Organizational Psychology, Journalism, Marketing, Mass Communication, Media Studies, Radio and Television Broadcasting, Special Education, Translation and Interpretation
- Lebanese Emigration Research Research DivisionFields of study: Demography and Population
- Marian Studies Research DivisionFields of study: Religious Studies
- Natural and Applied Sciences FacultyFields of study: Actuarial Science, Biology, Biotechnology, Business Computing, Chemistry, Computer Graphics, Dietetics, Environmental Studies, Geography, Industrial Chemistry, Information Sciences, Information Technology, Insurance, Laboratory Techniques, Mathematics, Mathematics and Computer Science, Mathematics Education, Medical Technology, Natural Sciences, Nutrition, Pharmacology, Physics, Statistics
- Academic year: October to August (October-February, February-June, July-August)
- Requirements: Secondary school certificate (baccalauréat) or equivalent