Founded 1991 as Lietuvos Krikščioniškojo Fondo Aukštoji Mokykla. Relocated to the Baltic port city, Klaipėda 1992, and acquired present status and title 2000.
Accreditation: Ministry of Science and Education
- Intensive English Studies Course/ProgrammeFields of study: English
- International Business Administration FacultyFields of study: Business Administration
- Social Sciences FacultyFields of study: Psychology
- Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages Course/ProgrammeFields of study: Foreign Languages Education
- Theology FacultyFields of study: Theology
- Academic year: September to May (September-December, January-May) plus June and July summer sessions.
- Requirements: High School Diploma (Brandos atestatas) or equivalent, English proficiency test
- Students allowance: Co-ed