Founded 1949, incorporating faculties of Letters (1946) and Agriculture and Medicine (1947).
Accreditation: Ministry of Education and Science
- Agricultural Science and Food FacultyFields of study: Agricultural Economics, Agricultural Engineering, Agricultural Equipment, Agriculture, Animal Husbandry, Botany, Cattle Breeding, Crop Production, Fruit Production, Genetics, Horticulture, Mechanical Engineering, Microbiology, Plant and Crop Protection, Soil Conservation, Soil Science, Vegetable Production, Viticulture
- Medicine FacultyFields of study: Anaesthesiology, Anatomy, Cardiology, Endocrinology, Epidemiology, Gynaecology and Obstetrics, Haematology, Health Sciences, Medicine, Nephrology, Neurology, Nursing, Ophthalmology, Orthopaedics, Otorhinolaryngology, Physical Therapy, Physiology, Plastic Surgery, Psychology, Radiology, Rheumatology, Surgery, Toxicology, Urology
- Theology in Skopje FacultyFields of study: Theology
- Academic year: October to June (October-January, February-June)
- Requirements: Secondary school leaving certificate (Matura), entrance examinations, depending on the faculty.
- Students allowance: Co-ed