The Institute of Management and Tourism - Institute of Management and Technology has been founded in 1998. Acquired present status in 2014.
Accreditation: Ministère de l’Enseignement supérieur et de la Recherche scientifique
- Building and Public Works InstituteFields of study: Architectural and Environmental Design, Architectural Restoration, Architecture, Architecture and Planning, Automation and Control Engineering, Bridge Engineering, Building Technologies, Ceramics and Glass Technology, Civil Engineering, Construction Engineering, Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electronic Engineering, Energy Engineering, Engineering, Engineering Drawing and Design, Engineering Management, Environmental Engineering, Geological Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Landscape Architecture, Marine Engineering, Materials Engineering, Naval Architecture, Polymer and Plastics Technology, Power Engineering, Regional Planning, Road Engineering, Rural Planning, Sanitary Engineering, Structural Architecture, Technology, Thermal Engineering, Town Planning, Transport Engineering
- Hotel and Tourism Management InstituteFields of study: Air Transport, Cooking and Catering, Cosmetology, Ecology, Environmental Management, Environmental Studies, Hotel and Restaurant, Hotel Management, Leisure Studies, Natural Resources, Parks and Recreation, Plant and Crop Protection, Railway Transport, Retailing and Wholesaling, Road Transport, Sales Techniques, Service Trades, Store Management, Tourism, Transport and Communications, Transport Management, Waste Management
- Management and Business Studies InstituteFields of study: Accountancy, Administration, Advertising and Publicity, Air Transport, Banking, Business Administration, Business and Commerce, Business Computing, E- Business/Commerce, Finance, Human Resources, Industrial Management, Institutional Administration, Insurance, International Business, Labour and Industrial Relations, Leadership, Management, Management Systems, Marine Transport, Marketing, Postal Services, Private Administration, Public Administration, Public Relations, Railway Transport, Real Estate, Road Transport, Secretarial Studies, Small Business, Taxation, Transport and Communications, Transport Management
- Academic year: Summer session: October to June. Winter Session: April to december
- Students allowance: Co-ed